sob., 23 mar|
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Shanghai
MyoYin, Myofascial Release & Spine Anatomy
Yinspiration Teacher Training (60hrs)
Czas i lokalizacja
23 mar 2024, 09:00 – 30 mar 2024, 17:00
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Shanghai, Chiny, Shang Hai Shi, Chang Ning Qu, 江苏路121号中西大厦 邮政编码: 200031
MyoYin, Myofascial Release & Spine Anatomy (60hrs) - Yinspiration Teacher Training with Dominik Trznadel
23 - 30 March 2024
Yinspiration is the original creator of MyoYin (a practice that combines Myofascial Release with Yin Yoga). The FIRST in the world to incorporate myofascial release ball rolling into yin yoga poses, this training has since become the blueprint myofascial release training for many yoga trainers worldwide.
Students will learn all about fascia science and the role of fascia in treating myofascial pain. Myofascial ball techniques blended creatively into yin poses will also be taught. This is one of our most sought-after trainings with thousands of yoga teachers and trainers around the world having completed this program with us.
As the FIRST yoga school in the world to create a 300-hour yin yoga certification program, this comprehensive training is designed in accordance with the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance USA. Upon graduation, students may apply directly with Yoga Alliance USA for “YACEP” status or accumulate these hours towards Yinspiration’s 300hrs certification.
1. Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Release: Theory & Practice
- What are Trigger Points
- Fascia Study: Current Science & Research
- Endoscopic Anatomy of Fascia
- The Architecture of Fascia
- Tissue Behaviour of the Sliding System
- Role of Fascia & Fascial Dysfunctions
- Treating Myofascial Pain
- Fascial Sliding, Sawing, Pinching
- Skin Rolling & Fascial Snap
- Fascia’s Role in Yin Yoga
- Biotensegrity in Yoga
- Roll & Release Techniques & Methods
- Ball Sequencing & Teaching Methodology
- Fascial Bouncing Sequence
- Fascial Facial
- Yin Yoga Theory and Practice
- Analysis of Classic Yin Poses
- Prop Usage and Modifications
- Safety in Yin Yoga
- Practicum: How to Teach Ball Techiques to Students
- Combining Myofascial Release with Yin Yoga
- MyoYin Sequencing
3. Anatomy of Yoga (Spine)
- Anatomy 101 (Spine)
- Physiology & Kinesiology (Spine)
- Common Pathologies & Treatments (Spine)
- Skeletal Variations (Spine)
- Functional Anatomy Lab (Spine)
- Analysis of Yin Yoga Poses (Spine)
9am - 5pm daily
This training is suitable for anyone who is interested to learn more or to teach MyoYin. No prior experience or pre-reading is required. But for those pursuing their 300 hours certification, a minimum of one year yin yoga experience is required.
Upon completion of 100% attendance in classes, homework assignments, students will be awarded the Yinspiration 60 hours certification which can be applied towards their continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance USA and this certificate will be eligible for the Yinspiration 300 hours certification.
Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Shanghai, China
¥10,800 (Chinese Yuan) / (1500$US)
-printed manual -Myofascial Release Kit -Facial Guasha Set
1 month before training starts: Full refund (less ¥800 cancellation fee)
Thereafter: No refund
We realize that some extenuating circumstances beyond your control may prohibit you from attending, however, due to all the preparation work and the postage of the goodie pack, we cannot make exceptions regardless of the circumstance (including medical reasons). We seek your understanding.
In the unlikely event that an Act of God affects the commencement of training and the training is cancelled prior to arrival, we will issue a full refund to all students (minusbank charges).
If the training needs to be cancelled (due to unforeseen circumstances) after the commencement date, we will issue a refund based on the hours undertaken (minusbank charges). Students will receive a certificate for the hours undertaken.
- A member of Yinspiration team established by Jo Phee senior teacher
- Assistant of senior yoga instructor Jo Phee on numerous trainings around the world
- Registered RYT500 and YACEP Yoga Alliance teacher trainer
Dominik’s practice of yoga combines over 1000 hours of Yin yoga teacher trainings with senior Yin Yoga instructor Jo Phee, both as an assistant and as a student. Dominik spent over seven years in China. During this time, he immersed himself fully into the study of TCM, that is at the core of his yin yoga practice. With a background in social anthropology, meditation as well as extensive travelling to 30+ countries, he gained much life experience and depth in his personal practice, which he has shared through teaching yin yoga to others. He conducted numerous trainings in Shanghai and Shenzhen till 2019, then moved to Europe to continue teaching.